Monocular metallographic microscopes are widely used in schools, laboratories of industrial and mining enterprises to identify and analyze the structure of various metals and alloys, and to conduct general metallographic research on heat-treated materials. The microscope image is clear, the field of vision is wide, and the overall design conforms to human-machine functions, suitable for long-term operation.
Conventional metallographic microscope, because it is inverted, is suitable for irregular or large specimens, used to identify and analyze the structure of various metals and alloy materials; the quality of castings; the inspection of raw materials or after material processing Analysis of metallographic structures; and research on surface phenomena such as surface spraying and cracks. Widely used in factories, laboratories and teaching and research fields. Technical Parameters:
1. Structure: Monocular Inverted 3 Objective Converter
2. Total magnification: 100 ×-1250 ×
3. Dividing eyepiece: 10 × flat field zoom, 0.1 mm grid value
4.Double-layer mechanical stage 160 × 140 mm Movement range 70 × 50 mm Cursor grid value 0.1 mm
5. Focusing mechanism: Coaxial coarse and fine movement lifting range 30 mm Fine adjustment grid value 0.002 mm
6. Lighting system: halogen lamp 20W / 6V brightness adjustable