The molten steel thermometer has a flexible temperature. At the end of the measurement, the synchronized light indication, the electric bell ringing reminder function and the temperature measured value automatic hold function. It has alarm functions such as disconnection, overrange, and power supply undervoltage. The molten steel thermometer uses imported professional data transmission modules to ensure the highly reliable wireless transmission of measurement data.
What are the appearance inspections of the molten steel thermometer when using it?
1. The main points of inspection. When inspecting, the main inspection is to check whether the relevant lines of the large-screen molten steel thermometer are complete and normal. You can find out if there are rust, decay, deformation and other conditions through visual inspection. Avoid failure during later operation.
2. Inspection methods. The daily inspection is mainly carried out by personnel to observe the product, check whether there is a problem, detailed internal and external inspections, and if necessary, a simple disassembly inspection by professionals. This inspection is mainly performed by professionals to avoid inspection. The product is causing injury.
What are the precautions for molten steel thermometers ?
1. The compensation wire from the temperature measuring gun to the hand-held molten steel thermometer must not be damaged !!! If there is any damage, immediately wrap it with insulating tape !!! Otherwise, the high-voltage static electricity in the molten iron in the furnace will pass through the damage. The compensation wire discharges to the ground, resulting in damage to the thermometer !!!!
2. The power supply of the thermometer must have a stable voltage and a good waveform; the access point of the power cord should be kept away from the intermediate frequency furnace and high-power electrical equipment, such as using dedicated line instrument power or lighting power. The quality of the power supply will directly affect the performance and life of the meter.
3. During the temperature measurement, the time when the temperature measuring gun is inserted into the molten iron should not be too long. Generally, it should not exceed 5 seconds. The meter will automatically ring at the end of the molten steel temperature measurement. At this time, the temperature measuring gun should be pulled out immediately. Otherwise, it is easy to burn the temperature measuring gun tip.
4. Use fast thermocouples with qualified quality. The quality of the thermocouple directly affects the measurement accuracy. For thermocouples with unstable mass, repeated measurement results of the same molten steel will have greater dispersion.